There are more than 5 million people visiting Fatima every year, arriving from all over the world. It’s one of the most important shrines in the world, visited by all kind of pilgrims that arrive in Lisbon.
Fatima is located 1h30m from Lisbon and usually public transportation is not the most convenient way of reaching the sanctuary of Fatima. There is no train to Fatima and other alternatives are too inconvenient and often uncomfortable.
The best recommendation from Lisbon to Fatima, is for sure a private transfer service.
Often difficult to find reliable transfers and transportation services from Lisbon to Cascais or Estoril, you can find below contact information for your convenience, for private transfers with modern fleet and luxury Mercedes-Benz transportation, either starting from the Lisbon Airport, or any other address in Lisbon.
1) Private Transfer From Lisbon to Fatima with 3h Sightseeing Tour Visit
Web Address for online booking: https://lisbonprivatetours.com/private-transfer-to-fatima-from-lisbon-with-3h-sightseeing-tour-visit/
2) All private transfers provided from Lisbon (To Porto, Algarve, Sintra, etc)
Web Address for online booking: https://lisbonprivatetours.com/private-transfers/
Latest posts by Gonzalo (see all)
- Fatima Day Trip from Cascais - November 23, 2017
- Sintra Day Trip From Cascais - November 23, 2017
- 10 Reasons Why Americans Are Visiting Lisbon in 2018 - November 13, 2017