Loosing something at an airport when traveling might be one of the worse thing it can happen anyone.
Additionally, having trouble finding a solution, might be even worse!
I know how it feel to loose an object on your trip, and desperate without finding a solution.
Regarding Lost and Found objects at Lisbon Airport, there are multiple websites showing incorrect or incomplete information. Mostly old/outdated or wrong.
I receive every week help requests from travelers all over the world, asking for assistance with lost items in Lisbon.
This way, after an exhaustive research, I have complied here in May 2019, a full, reliable solution for all travelers.
I can provide myself a search at Lisbon Airport, through all departments, for your lost items.
This service has a one time fee of 99EUR. – TEMPORARILY INACTIVE IN 2020
[accept_stripe_payment name=”Search Lost Item – Lisbon Airport” price=”999″ button_text=”PAY- 999EUR”]
If the item is found, the collect fee is 99EUR. – TEMPORARILY INACTIVE IN 2020
I will personally collect the item at the airport.
[accept_stripe_payment name=”Collect Lost Item – Lisbon Airport” price=”999″ button_text=”PAY- 999EUR”]
Then, I can ship the items to you by DHL/FEDEX/UPS.
* Please note: for security reasons I do not ship luggage.
Here are some suggestions where to start the search for lost items:
1) Lost Items inside any flight, or left at the luggage belts, gates, etc
There is a specific number to call. The items lost on this places, are kept with the handling company.
There are several handling companies in Lisbon, assisting different airlines.
2) Lost items anywhere in the airport (seats, bathrooms, restaurants, etc)
You should call the police department (PSP).
3) Lost items at Executive Lounges or refused at X-RAY security/checkpoints
You should call the airport customs.
Hope this information can help.
Questions, email me.
- Fatima Sanctuary – What to Visit (HD VIDEO – MUST SEE) - February 29, 2020
- 10 Best Custard Tarts in Portugal (Pastel de Nata) - February 24, 2020
- 10 Best Restaurants in Lisbon (Must Visit) - February 24, 2020