Douro Valley has been featured all over the world in wine magazines and by boutique travel operators.
It is considered the oldest wine region in the world, where the Port Wine is produced.
It is located in the north of Portugal, approximately 4h distance from Lisbon by car (depending on the exact location and preferred route).
The easiest way to travel comfortably to Douro Valley would be by private car.
Here are two options recommended by us:
1) Portugal Transfers: Reserve Here
2) Portugal Magik Tours: https://portugal-magik.com/tour/private-transfer-from-lisbon-to-douro-valley/
Latest posts by Gonzalo (see all)
- Visit Quinta da Regaleira / Sintra - March 21, 2023
- 5 Best Hotels in The Douro Valley (2023) - March 19, 2023
- Best Seafood in Portugal / Top 50 Worldwide - March 14, 2023