Lisbon is a vibrant city, one of the oldest European Capitals.
Thousands of visitors arrive each day, to explore the capital of Portugal, and learn about it’s heritage, history, culture and gastronomy.
Portugal Magik Tours conducts private walking tours of the city, with local private guides.
Take a look here: https://portugal-magik.com/tour/lisbon-historical-private-walking-tour/
Places that can be visited during the walking tour (3h):
– Jewish Quarter
– Lisbon Cathedral
– Multiple ViewPoints of the City
– Sao Domingos Church
– Jewish Memorial
– Tram 28 / Santa Justa Elevator (exterior)
– Commerce Square / Tejo River
– Chiado, Carmo Convent, and much more !
Latest posts by Gonzalo (see all)
- Visit Quinta da Regaleira / Sintra - March 21, 2023
- 5 Best Hotels in The Douro Valley (2023) - March 19, 2023
- Best Seafood in Portugal / Top 50 Worldwide - March 14, 2023