Lisbon, in Portugal, the capital of one of the oldest former empires in the world, is a truly fascinating place for anyone.
With the history, culture and the old monuments, together with the gastronomy and the warm people, Portugal is indeed one of the world’s most wonderful places to visit.
For someone visiting Portugal, usually, Lisbon is chosen to be based for several days.
I recommend a minimum of 4-5 days based in Lisbon, maybe even more, because the distances in Portugal are extremely short, and you can visit several places out of Lisbon quite easily, without the need of overnight.
After spending one or two days exploring the city itself (see here under this link a recommendation for a private tour of the city), here is below a shortlist of the 5 Best Private Day Tours from Lisbon:
There are several places located just 1h from Lisbon, that I will suggest below. Some are: Sintra, Cascais, Estoril, Obidos, Fatima, Tomar, Evora, Nazare, Batalha, Alcobaça, Monsaraz, Sesimbra, Setubal, just to mention few.
1) Sintra + Cascais: https://portugal-magik.com/tour/sintra-cabo-roca-cascais-private-tour/
2) Fatima + Obidos + Nazare: https://portugal-magik.com/tour/fatima-nazare-obidos-full-day-private-tour/
3) Tomar + Almourol: https://portugal-magik.com/tour/knight-templars-tour-tomar-almourol-castle/
4) Evora + Monsaraz: https://portugal-magik.com/tour/evora-monsaraz-private-tour-optional-wine-tasting/
5) Arrabida Natural Park + Sesimbra + Setubal: https://portugal-magik.com/tour/arrabida-natural-park-private-tour/
I’m available for any questions below, in case you need further recommendations. My direct WhatsApp number in Portugal is the following: +16468094700
Looking forward to seeing you in Portugal.