Every day I get questions about visiting Algarve from Lisbon. Algarve is known to have the best beaches in Portugal: a vast extension of 125mi of coastal line, secluded beaches, and warm ocean, make it perfect to spend some time exploring. The distance from Lisbon is around 2h30 to 3h (one way), and therefore I do always recommend spending at least 2/3 days exploring the Algarve, from west to east, covering multiple places in this wonderful region of Portugal.
Here are some ideas for your consideration, to visit Algarve:
- One Day Trip from Lisbon to Algarve
- 3-Day Trip to Algarve
- 5-Day Beach Relax Trip to Algarve Region
- 8-Day Trip of Lisbon + Algarve
- 10-Day Portugal Summer Proposal / City + Beach + Relax
- 13-Day Tour of Portugal + Algarve
There’s a lot to see in the Algarve. The history of the Fortress of Sagres, the Castle of Silves, going further to the amazing beaches (Lagos, Albufeira, Tavira), the islands (Faro, Desertas, Tavira), and little towns such as Cacela Velha, Castro Marim, Salema, and much more. The amazing rock formations (Algar Seco, Benagil), the unique boat trips to the caves (Lagos, Benagil), and much more.
If you are just spending time on your own, and need only a transfer from Lisbon, check here
Questions? Need assistance? Drop-me a message clicking here
- Restaurant Recommendations in Lisbon and Porto - May 26, 2023
- Hiking Tours in Sintra - April 26, 2023
- 10 Things to Visit in Sintra - April 23, 2023