Portugal is a country famous for it’s wine.
Although the famous wine regions are not very close to Lisbon (Douro Valley is about 3h/4h, and Alentejo is about 1h30 to 2h driving time), there are some nice wineries within 1h or less from Lisbon central area.
This is perfect for a day touring, while based in Lisbon, and without having to spend the whole day inside the car!
Here is my list, of 3 Wine Tours Around Lisbon:
- Evora + Monsaraz Private Day Tour (Alentejo)
- Azeitão/Arrabida Private Tour + Wine Tasting Experience
- Sintra/Colares Private Tour + Wine Tasting Experience
Need a driver to take you there? Book here
Take also a look of 5 Wineries Close to Lisbon
Questions? Click here to plan your trip to Portugal
Latest posts by Gonzalo (see all)
- Visit Quinta da Regaleira / Sintra - March 21, 2023
- 5 Best Hotels in The Douro Valley (2023) - March 19, 2023
- Best Seafood in Portugal / Top 50 Worldwide - March 14, 2023