My name is Gonzalo and I was born in Sintra, nearby Lisbon, 36 years ago.
During my childhood, my playground was Sintra, with the castles and palaces of Sintra, which are now today the most famous attractions in the whole country. Places like The Pena National Palace, the Moorish Castle, The Old Medieval Village of Sintra, and much more.
As being so close to Lisbon, I went to the university in the city, and studied law in Lisbon, having a degree in Law and a Master in Criminal Law.
As being Catholic, and I’m also specialized in Catholic Tours across Portugal, specially in Lisbon and Fatima.
Because I love history so much, several years ago decided to start working a private tour guide, and showing my country, things I always did with friends and family.
I also started to learn English at 4 years old, at an English School, making my English very fluent.
- Locations I can visit on my tours: Lisbon, Sintra, Fatima, Obidos, Tomar, Evora, Mafra, Porto, Douro, Belmonte, Castelo de Vide, Guarda, Trancoso
- Languages I speak: Very Fluent English and Portuguese Native
- Vehicle Driven: Mercedes-Benz E-Class and V-Class (New Vehicles)
- Prices: 500EUR per day up to 3 guests, and 675EUR per day from 3 to 7 guests
- Prices outside Lisbon (with overnight): please contact me email@example.com
- To request my services, please contact me at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Owner of The Lisbon Guide with more than 250.000 visitors every year.
Based in Lisbon and experienced in tourism for over 15 years, with multiple ongoing projects, today loving to travel across the world with his family. Also an avid tripadvisor user level 6 with more than 200.000 readers worldwide, helping thousands of travelers yearly to plan a perfect trip.
I work also as a Private Tour Guide of Lisbon, Sintra and Fatima, please CONTACT ME HERE to hire my services.
Helping USA customers planning their perfect trip for over 15 years
You can also call me from USA at: (646) 809-4700 (from 6AM to 3PM EDT)