IMPORTANT MESSAGE: NEW CAR RESTRICTIONS IN SINTRA, READ HERE
My name is Gonzalo and I was born in Sintra, nearby Lisbon, 36 years ago.
During my childhood, my playground was Sintra, with the castles and palaces of Sintra, which are now today the most famous attractions in the whole country. Places like The Pena National Palace, the Moorish Castle, The Old Medieval Village of Sintra, and much more.
As being so close to Lisbon, I went to the university in the city, and studied law in Lisbon, having a degree in Law and a Master in Criminal Law.
As being Catholic, and I’m also specialized in Catholic Tours across Portugal, specially in Lisbon and Fatima.
Because I love history so much, several years ago decided to start working a private tour guide, and showing my country, things I always did with friends and family.
I also started to learn English at 4 years old, at an English School, making my English very fluent.
- Locations I can visit on my tours: Lisbon, Sintra, Fatima, Obidos, Tomar, Evora, Mafra, Porto, Douro, Belmonte, Castelo de Vide, Guarda, Trancoso
- Languages I speak: Very Fluent English and Portuguese Native
- Vehicle Driven: Mercedes-Benz E-Class and V-Class (New Vehicles)
- Prices: 500EUR per day up to 3 guests, and 675EUR per day from 3 to 7 guests
- Prices outside Lisbon (with overnight): please contact me firstname.lastname@example.org
- To request my services, please contact me at: email@example.com
Latest posts by Gonzalo (see all)
- Parking in Sintra / New Traffic Restrictions 2020 - December 18, 2019
- Traffic / Car Restrictions in Sintra / Best Recommendations - December 6, 2019
- Skip The Line Tickets - November 19, 2019