Lisbon is one of the most fascinating places in the world, and Portugal, in my opinion, the country with the best food ever!
Food is part of our culture, of our DNA. If you don’t like food, or if you are on a diet, please choose some other country to visit. Will be difficult for you to resist.
From fresh fish, caught in the ocean the same morning, to delicious shellfish, lobster, shrimps, clams and oysters, going through curated meat and the best hams in the world, with some of the oldest and best wine regions on earth, Portugal is definitely a place for you to consider, if you like food !
Since things change often and quickly, I have gathered below this list, totally updated on November 2019, for the best 5 places in Lisbon for Wine and Tapas.
If you have suggestions, drop-me a message below or text me on WhatsApp here: http://whatsapp.lisbonguide.org/
Lisbon Wine & Tapas – 5 Best Places
- Tagide – Wine & Tapas: https://www.restaurantetagide.com/wtbar
- By The Wine: https://www.bythewine.pt/
- Dr Wine: https://www.thefork.pt/restaurante/dr-wine/209269
- BA Wine Bar Bairro Alto: https://www.facebook.com/BA-Wine-Bar-do-Bairro-Alto-395938490438196/
- Taylor’s Wine Bar and Tasting Room: https://taylor.pt/en/visit-taylors/lisbon-wine-shop-tasting-room
I would like to recommend, additionally, a place that I have discovered recently.
It’s called Lisbon Winery, located in Bairro Alto. The athmosphere is unique, give them a try: https://www.lisbonwinery.com/
Travel Planner / Tour Specialist in Portugal
Please EMAIL ME HERE to hire my services.
Contact me using WhatsApp HERE
Passionate traveler, entrepreneur, travel planner and tour specialist in Portugal.
Owner of The Lisbon Guide with more than 250.000 pages visited every year.
Based in Lisbon and experienced in tourism for over 15 years, with multiple ongoing projects.
Also an avid TripAdvisor user level 6 with more than 300.000 readers worldwide, helping thousands of travelers yearly to plan a perfect trip.
Helping customers from all over the world, planning their perfect trip for over 15 years.
Best Hotel Recommendations: https://lisbonguide.org/hotel-recommendations-lisbon/
Private Tour Recommendations: https://lisbonguide.org/tours-from-lisbon/
Lisbon Airport Transfers: https://lisbonguide.org/lisbon-airport-transfers/
*Disclaimer: The article above expresses my opinion, and some services may be provided directly by myself.
SEND ME A MESSAGE
Latest posts by Gonzalo (see all)
- Traffic / Car Restrictions in Sintra / Best Recommendations - December 6, 2019
- Skip The Line Tickets - November 19, 2019
- Lisbon Wine & Tapas – 5 Best Places - November 9, 2019