Portugal has amazing wines to offer. Although much less known than French or Italian wines, the quality of Portuguese wines is not far from the others in Europe. The Atlantic Ocean influence, makes the vineyards in Portugal unique.
While in Lisbon, there are a few wineries you may wish to visit, that are close to the town (30min to 1h30min distance).
See below our suggestions:
1) Jose Maria da Fonseca, JMF: https://www.jmf.pt/index.php?id=211
2) Casal Santa Maria: https://casalstamaria.pt/enotourism/
3) Cartuxa: https://www.cartuxa.pt/en/wine-tourism/
4) Quinta Bacalhoa: https://bacalhoa.pt/
5) Ervideira: https://ervideira.pt/en/
Do you need transportation to any of these places? Reserve Here
- Belcanto Michelin Restaurant in Lisbon - December 1, 2023
- Ramiro Restaurant: A Culinary Landmark in Lisbon’s Gastronomic Map - December 1, 2023
- Christmas Lights in Lisbon: What to Visit This Year - December 1, 2023