There is a very popular question that several tourists ask me often: Where can I get skip the line tickets for attractions?
Let me start by clarifying the following: In Portugal, unlike several other countries, there are no skip the line tickets.
What we have, on some major attractions, if the possibility of purchasing admissions in advance, and therefore skip the purchase admission lines.
For each customer with a valid admission, the line will be the same on every attraction, doesn’t matter if bought the ticket 1 year in advance or 10 minutes before arrival.
That said, it will be good to buy admissions in advance, for attractions that are extremely busy. That way, you can skip one of the lines (purchase line).
Please find below the list of attractions in Portugal that I know, where is possible to buy admissions online, in advance:
- Pena National Palace
- Sintra National Palace
- Moorish Castle
- Queluz National Palace
- Palacio de Monserrate (Sintra)
- Belem Tower – NOT AVAILABLE
- Jeronimos Monastery – NOT AVAILABLE
- Fatima Sanctuary – What to Visit (HD VIDEO – MUST SEE) - February 29, 2020
- 10 Best Custard Tarts in Portugal (Pastel de Nata) - February 24, 2020
- 10 Best Restaurants in Lisbon (Must Visit) - February 24, 2020
Do you know any other major attraction where it’s possible to buy admission in advance, in Portugal?
Please let me know!