Portugal is an amazing coutnry, and Lisbon, the Capital, a place of history, love and with a very romantic athmosfere.
Over the past few years, I have helped several couples to get engaged in Portugal.
Lifetime memories has been my number one goal for these very romantic couples.
One of the best places to propose is Sintra. It’s considered one of the most romantic places in Europe, land of fary-tale castles and palaces, kings and queens, and definitely the best place to consider propose your girlfriend.
Below you can see some videos of past visitors who proposed with our assistance, during a private tour of the city.
Meanwhile, I will list here the TOP 10 Places to Propose in Lisbon (Region):
- Sintra (Old Village)
- Cabo da Roca – WesternMost Point of Europe, in Sintra (My #1 Recommendation)
- Pena National Palace (in Sintra, on top of the hill, highest point)
- Moorish Castle in Sintra (Top/Main Tower of the castle)
- Belem Tower (Lisbon)
- Castelo Sao Jorge (Lisbon St. Jorge Castle)
- Cristo Rei (Christ Tower – Amazing Views towards Lisbon)
- ViewPoints in Lisbon (Senhora do Monte or Miradouro da Graça)
- Charter a boat in Lisbon and propose on the river (why not?)
- Charter an Helicopter in Lisbon, and propose in the air (why not?)
But, above all, Sintra keeps my #1 Recommendation for proposals. Romantic, beautiful, charming, historical, and easy to access.
You can book one of the private tours we recommend, and in advance, coordinate by SMS/Whatsapp with your guide the best moment to propose, based on weather conditions, preferences, timing, etc. Your guide will capture the moment with his mobile phone, and shared with you at the end.
Sintra is probably one of the most romantic places in the world, visited by thousands of couples and families every day.
It is also the best place for a wedding proposal, engagement moment, in the romantic scene of Castles, Palaces and Nature.
Watch below two of our last proposals, captured by our best private guides.
In case you wish to plan something similar, please contact: [email protected]
- Lisbon Airport Pickup + 3h Introduction Tour of Lisbon - May 16, 2022
- Chauffeur/Driver in Lisbon - May 4, 2022
- 3 Wine Tours Around Lisbon - May 2, 2022