Porto is considered one of the most important cities in the country, after Lisbon, the Capital of Portugal and it’s currently visited by millions of guests every year.
Most of the visitors fly to Lisbon, and then may require a car transfer to Porto.
There are shown underneath five (5) options to consider reach Porto from Lisbon, using a private car service, in comfort and safety, from Lisbon:
1) Private Transfer, from Lisbon to Porto, direct with no stops by Portugal Magik Tours.
Most Economical way – Booking Link/Page: Private Transfer Service
2) Private Transfer from Lisbon to Porto with 2h Sightseeing Stops. by Portugal Magik Tours.
Most Relaxing way – Booking Link/Page: Private Transfer Service with 2h stops
3) Direct Car Transfer from Lisbon to Porto (by Concierge Portugal).
Good option to consider – Booking Link/Page: Concierge Portugal Transfer Service
4) If you wish to spend more time exploring Porto, which is defenitly recommended, as being the second most important city in Portugal, you may need 2/3 days to explore the city, check Portugal Magik suggestions here: https://portugal-magik.com/destination/porto/
4) You can use the book now button below to book with instant confirmation the direct transfer:
Porto is the most important city in Northern Portugal, and a beautiful place with rich history, totally recommended to spend at least 2/3 days.
Since Porto is 3h distance from Lisbon, and located in the north of Portugal, there are some interesting places where you can stop on the way (Obidos, Nazare, Aveiro, Coimbra, etc)
The best option is to combine Obidos and Nazare on the way to Porto, as they are located on the same highway and close to each other. You can also consider stopping in Aveiro, famous for it’s canals and original boats, called the venice of Portugal.
Questions? Drop-me a message below or text me on WhatsApp here: http://whatsapp.lisbonguide.org/
Latest posts by Gonzalo (see all)
- 5 Best Rooftop Bars in Lisbon - February 20, 2020
- Parking in Sintra / New Traffic Restrictions 2020 - December 18, 2019
- Traffic / Car Restrictions in Sintra / Best Recommendations - December 6, 2019