Lisbon is an amazing city: safe and secure, historical, romantic, friendly and passionate.
Millions of tourists arrive to Lsibon everywhere, and will find hundreds of different hotels and places available across the city.
Based on my experience over the years in Lisbon, please see below my list of 5 best places to stay in Lisbon, including my hotel recommendation on each location.
The factors I consider for this list are: safety, accessibility (Walking distance to the center), and hotel quality.
Where to Stay in Lisbon – 5 Best Places:
- Chiado – Bairro Alto Hotel: Reservation Link here
- Rossio/Downtown – Pousada de Lisboa Hotel: Reservation Link Here
- Alfama – Boutique Hotel Chafariz Del Rey: Reservation Link Here
- Avenida Liberdade – Heritage Hotel: Reservation Link Here
- Lapa – Olissippo Lapa Palace Hotel: Reservation Link Here
- Lisbon Airport Pickup + 3h Introduction Tour of Lisbon - May 16, 2022
- Chauffeur/Driver in Lisbon - May 4, 2022
- 3 Wine Tours Around Lisbon - May 2, 2022