Lisbon is an amazing city: safe and secure, historical, romantic, friendly and passionate.
Millions of tourists arrive to Lsibon everywhere, and will find hundreds of different hotels and places available across the city.
Based on my experience over the years in Lisbon, please see below my list of 5 best places to stay in Lisbon, including my hotel recommendation on each location.
The factors I consider for this list are: safety, accessibility (Walking distance to the center), and hotel quality.
Where to Stay in Lisbon – 5 Best Places:
- Chiado – Bairro Alto Hotel: Reservation Link here
- Rossio/Downtown – Pousada de Lisboa Hotel: Reservation Link Here
- Alfama – Boutique Hotel Chafariz Del Rey: Reservation Link Here
- Avenida Liberdade – Heritage Hotel: Reservation Link Here
- Lapa – Olissippo Lapa Palace Hotel: Reservation Link Here
Travel Planner / Tour Specialist in Portugal
Please EMAIL ME HERE to hire my services.
Contact me using WhatsApp HERE
Passionate traveler, entrepreneur, travel planner and tour specialist in Portugal.
Owner of The Lisbon Guide with more than 250.000 pages visited every year.
Based in Lisbon and experienced in tourism for over 15 years, with multiple ongoing projects.
Also an avid TripAdvisor user level 6 with more than 300.000 readers worldwide, helping thousands of travelers yearly to plan a perfect trip.
Helping customers from all over the world, planning their perfect trip for over 15 years.
Best Hotel Recommendations: https://lisbonguide.org/hotel-recommendations-lisbon/
Private Tour Recommendations: https://lisbonguide.org/tours-from-lisbon/
Lisbon Airport Transfers: https://lisbonguide.org/lisbon-airport-transfers/
*Disclaimer: The article above expresses my opinion, and some services may be provided directly by myself.
SEND ME A MESSAGE
Latest posts by Gonzalo (see all)
- Traffic / Car Restrictions in Sintra / Best Recommendations - December 6, 2019
- Skip The Line Tickets - November 19, 2019
- Lisbon Wine & Tapas – 5 Best Places - November 9, 2019