Thousands of people visit every day Algarve, one of the most famous regions of Portugal.
Indeed, the best beaches of Portugal, are known to be in the Algarve area, located only 2h30m driving distance from Lisbon.
Warm ocean, small waves, hot temperatures, and some of the best resorts in the country are there. And of course, the best seafood restaurants also !
Some of the most popular places in Algarve are:
– and smaller villages such as Ferragudo, Salema, Praia da Luz, Alvor, Benagil, etc
There is a lot to see, to explore, to visit.
I normally recommend a minimum of three days spending there in Algarve, in order to fully enjoy everything.
Some interesting things to see:
– Sagres Lighthouse
– Benagil Caves
– Ilha do Farol / Culatra (Islands)
– Cacela Velha
– Tavira / Castro Marim / Ilha de Tavira (Island)
– Praia da Falesia / Ferragudo / Ponta da Piedade
For Private Driver & Transportation in Algarve, at your disposal, you can use this link: https://lisbonprivatetours.com/private-driver-in-algarve/
For Transfers from Lisbon to Algarve, please see here: https://lisbonguide.org/private-transfers-portugal/
- Lisbon Airport Pickup + 3h Introduction Tour of Lisbon - May 16, 2022
- Chauffeur/Driver in Lisbon - May 4, 2022
- 3 Wine Tours Around Lisbon - May 2, 2022