Lisbon is one of the most interesting cities for Corporate Events.
It’s very well served of hotels, with great infrastructures and services.
A corporate event requires good planning and dedication.
Choosing the best location in the city, the most suitable hotel, and making sure that all is planned correctly, is the key to sucess.
I’m a travel agent, with years of experience with corporate groups based in Lisbon. I can provide hotel reservations, transportation logistics, tours, restaurant reservations and all logistics necessary for a successful event. I can handle any group size, from 10 to 500 guests.
Services I can provide for your company/group:
– Best Hotel Recommendation and Reservations
– Transportation/Transfers, for any group size, including hotel transfers, airport transfers, etc
– Tours (with private guide)
– Best Restaurant recommendation and reservations, according to group size
– Activities / Groups / Wine Tastings
– Private Group Tram Rides / Exclusive Trams
– Assistance during the whole stay, for any additional requests or needs
Travel Planner / Tour Specialist in Portugal
Please EMAIL ME HERE to hire my services.
Contact me using WhatsApp HERE
Passionate traveler, entrepreneur, travel planner and tour specialist in Portugal.
Owner of The Lisbon Guide with more than 250.000 pages visited every year.
Based in Lisbon and experienced in tourism for over 15 years, with multiple ongoing projects.
Also an avid TripAdvisor user level 6 with more than 300.000 readers worldwide, helping thousands of travelers yearly to plan a perfect trip.
Helping customers from all over the world, planning their perfect trip for over 15 years.
Best Hotel Recommendations: https://lisbonguide.org/hotel-recommendations-lisbon/
Private Tour Recommendations: https://lisbonguide.org/tours-from-lisbon/
Lisbon Airport Transfers: https://lisbonguide.org/lisbon-airport-transfers/
*Disclaimer: The article above expresses my opinion, and some services may be provided directly by myself.
SEND ME A MESSAGE
Latest posts by Gonzalo (see all)
- Traffic / Car Restrictions in Sintra / Best Recommendations - December 6, 2019
- Skip The Line Tickets - November 19, 2019
- Lisbon Wine & Tapas – 5 Best Places - November 9, 2019