With Covid across the world, testing for travel became a very normal routine.
Although the virus is getting more and more controlled in Portugal, and more than 68% of the population had already been vaccinated (30 July 2021), testing is still required to enter in Portugal from certain countries, or to leave Portugal back to several other countries.
There are several places for testing in Lisbon (PCR and/or Antigen).
If you wish, it is possible to integrate on a half-day tour of Lisbon (3h), a stop for covid testing (official, certified by a laboratory, and with results in a few hours, good for travel).
Here is our recommendation: https://portugal-magik.com/tour/half-day-lisbon-highlights-private-tour/
We will then schedule covid testing for you, and integrate into the tour itinerary.
Please email after booking, how many guests would be testing, and also full name and passport number.
Meanwhile, where are some testing labs in Lisbon region:
1) Cruz Vermelha / Red Cross: https://testescovidcvp.pt/en/home-english/
2) JCS Saude: https://www.jcs.pt/en/exames_covid
3) Nova Medical School: http://cedoc.unl.pt/covid-19-diagnosis-tests-for-general-public-en/
4) Unilabs: https://unilabs.pt/en
5) Hospital da Luz: https://www.hospitaldaluz.pt/en/hospital-da-luz/media/news/15229/covid-drive-thru-test-hl-lisboa-without-prescription
6) BioPortugal: https://bioportugal.pt/en/covid-19-2/
7) Synlab: https://www.synlab.pt/covid-19/onde-realizar
8) Medical Port: https://www.medicalport.org/medical-procedures-medical-tourism-portugal-and-spain/covid-19/covid-19-and-serological-tests
Any questions about covid testing?
EMAIL ME HERE