Fatima is one of the most famous places in Portugal, located north of Lisbon (1h20m drive), and known for the famous Sanctuary, visited by millions of people every year.
If you are looking for transportation from Lisbon to Fatima, with a private driver, I can provide this service myself, using Mercedes-Benz Executive Vehicle. Half-Day prices up to 5h total:
– 1-2 guests: 320EUR
– 3-6 guests: 395EUR
In Fatima, we can visit:
- Fatima Sanctuary
- Fatima two Basilicas (Most Holy Trinity Basilica and Basilica of Our Lady of the Rosary)
- Chapel of the apparitions
- Valinhos / Houses of The Children
- Via Sacra / Stations of the Cross
- Free time to attend mass at the Sanctuary
- Blessing of objects
- Free time for shopping / religious articles
- Stop for lunch
Please email me directly at firstname.lastname@example.org with your request.
Pickup/drop-off available from your hotel/accommodation in Lisbon, Sintra or Cascais
Travel Planner / Tour Specialist in Portugal
Please EMAIL ME HERE to hire my services.
Contact me using WhatsApp HERE
Passionate traveler, entrepreneur, travel planner and tour specialist in Portugal.
Owner of The Lisbon Guide with more than 250.000 pages visited every year.
Based in Lisbon and experienced in tourism for over 15 years, with multiple ongoing projects.
Also an avid TripAdvisor user level 6 with more than 300.000 readers worldwide, helping thousands of travelers yearly to plan a perfect trip.
Helping customers from all over the world, planning their perfect trip for over 15 years.
Best Hotel Recommendations: https://lisbonguide.org/hotel-recommendations-lisbon/
Private Tour Recommendations: https://lisbonguide.org/tours-from-lisbon/
Lisbon Airport Transfers: https://lisbonguide.org/lisbon-airport-transfers/
*Disclaimer: The article above expresses my opinion, and some services may be provided directly by myself.
SEND ME A MESSAGE
Latest posts by Gonzalo (see all)
- Traffic / Car Restrictions in Sintra / Best Recommendations - December 6, 2019
- Skip The Line Tickets - November 19, 2019
- Lisbon Wine & Tapas – 5 Best Places - November 9, 2019