Fatima is one of the most famous places in Portugal, located north of Lisbon (1h20m drive), and known for the famous Sanctuary, visited by millions of people every year.
If you are looking for transportation from Lisbon to Fatima, with a private driver, please check below:
Driver + vehicle at your disposal, check here for online quotation and reservation (transfers between cities, car + driver hourly, etc): https://lisbonguide.org/private-transfers-portugal/
If you wish to book a private guided tour to Fatima, please use this link instead
This includes: Vehicle, Driver, Tolls, Gas, Parking and Taxes.
Vehicles: Mercedes-Benz Executive E Series, V-Class, or Sprinter class.
EMAIL ME HERE with your request.
As a private tour guide, I can also assist with any guided visits (English Speaking).
In Fatima, we can visit:
- Fatima Sanctuary
- Fatima two Basilicas (Most Holy Trinity Basilica and Basilica of Our Lady of the Rosary)
- Chapel of the apparitions
- Valinhos / Houses of The Children
- Via Sacra / Stations of the Cross
- Free time to attend mass at the Sanctuary
- Blessing of objects
- Free time for shopping / religious articles
- Stop for lunch
EMAIL ME HERE
with your request. Let me know where you are staying in Lisbon, and we can pick you up at your hotel front door.
Pickup/drop-off also available from your hotel/accommodation in Sintra, Cascais or Fatima.
Questions? Drop-me a message below or text me on WhatsApp here: http://whatsapp.lisbonguide.org/
- Visit Quinta da Regaleira / Sintra - March 21, 2023
- 5 Best Hotels in The Douro Valley (2023) - March 19, 2023
- Best Seafood in Portugal / Top 50 Worldwide - March 14, 2023