Porto is one of the most famous places in Portugal, second most important city in Portugal, located north of the country (3h00m drive).
It’s always recommended to stay overnight in Porto for 1-2 nights, since the roundtrip from Lisbon to Porto is 6h to 7h driving time in one single day.
If you are looking for transportation from Lisbon to Porto (One-Way), with a private driver, I can provide this service myself, using Mercedes-Benz Executive Vehicle.
Direct Transfer Service (one way only):
– 1-4 guests: 475EUR
– More than 4 guests? Please Enquire email@example.com
– With stops on the way? Please Enquire firstname.lastname@example.org
In Porto, you can visit:
- Porto Cathedral
- Ribeira / River Douro
- Clerigos Tower
- Lello BookShop
- Santa Catarina
- Sao Bento Train Station Tiles
- Old Jewish Quarter
- Serralves Museum
- Foz do Douro
- Winery visits / wine tastings
- Free time for shopping
Please email me directly at email@example.com with your request.
Pickup/drop-off available from your hotel/accommodation in Lisbon, Sintra or Cascais
Latest posts by Gonzalo (see all)
- Parking in Sintra / New Traffic Restrictions 2020 - December 18, 2019
- Traffic / Car Restrictions in Sintra / Best Recommendations - December 6, 2019
- Skip The Line Tickets - November 19, 2019