Portugal is one of the most interesting wine countries in Europe. Although still not very well known abroad, due being a small country, some of the best wines in the world are here!
Have you heard about Alentejo, considered the Best Wine Region in the World by USATODAY ?
Have you heard about Douro Region, the Oldest Wine Region in the World, where the Port Wine is produced?
Have you heard about Vinho Verde (Green Wine), that is produced in Northern Portugal? All this is here, and accessible from Lisbon!
There are different options to consider, depending if you are based in Lisbon, and wish to keep on based in Lisbon, and visit some wineries for day trips and return, or, instead, if you wish to spend couple days exploring wine regions of Portugal, leaving Lisbon and overnight somewhere else nearby.
Wine Day Trips / Private Wine Tours (Starting and Finishing in Lisbon):
1) Evora + Monsaraz + Wine Tasting: https://lisbonprivatetours.com/evora-monsaraz-private-tour-wine-tasting/
2) Obidos + Wine Tasting: https://lisbonprivatetours.com/obidos-castle-medieval-village-half-day-private-tour-wine-tasting/
3) Sintra + Wine Tasting: https://lisbonprivatetours.com/sintra-private-full-day-tour-wine-cellar-tasting/
Multi-Day Wine Tours / Overnight outside Lisbon:
1) 2 Day Private Tour to Alentejo Wine Region: https://lisbonprivatetours.com/alentejo-wine-region-two-days-roundtrip-private-tour-from-lisbon/
2) 3 Day Special Wine Tour to Porto and Douro Valley: https://lisbonprivatetours.com/3-day-trip-from-lisbon-porto-and-douro-valley-private-tour/
3) 4 Day Special Wine Tour to Porto and Douro Valley: https://lisbonprivatetours.com/4-day-trip-special-private-tour-to-porto-and-douro-valley-from-lisbon/
4) 5 Day Wine Tour to Porto and Douro Valley: https://lisbonprivatetours.com/5-day-trip-wine-tour-porto-douro-valley-lisbon/