Lisbon is a fantastic city, historical, vibrant, full of culture, personality and with very rich gastronomy and people.
Millions of visitors come to Portugal and arrive in Lisbon for a week of relax and vacation. Many of the visitors that come to Portugal, need to go from Portugal to Spain, from Lisbon to Madrid. There are several options to consider, but definitely the most comfortable is by car, with a private driver/chauffeur.
1) OPTION #1: Private Car Transfer From Lisbon to Madrid (Direct)
Booking Link: https://smgk.ridebitsapp.com/central/new_reservation
2) OPTION #2: Private Car Transfer from Lisbon to Madrid (including 1h Stop)
Booking Link: https://lisbonprivatetours.com/private-car-transfer-from-lisbon-to-madrid-spain/
Other options to consider, on opposite to car transfer:
3) OPTION #3: By Airplane, several airlines available
Options available: https://www.momondo.com/
4) OPTION #4: By Train (overnight train)
Booking link: http://www.renfe.com/EN/viajeros/larga_distancia/productos/trenhotel.html
- Fatima Sanctuary – What to Visit (HD VIDEO – MUST SEE) - February 29, 2020
- 10 Best Custard Tarts in Portugal (Pastel de Nata) - February 24, 2020
- 10 Best Restaurants in Lisbon (Must Visit) - February 24, 2020