Lisbon is a fantastic city, historical, vibrant, full of culture, personality and with very rich gastronomy and people.
Millions of visitors come to Portugal and arrive in Lisbon for a week of relax and vacation. Many of the visitors that come to Portugal, need to go from Portugal to Spain, from Lisbon to Madrid. There are several options to consider, but definitely the most comfortable is by car, with a private driver/chauffeur.
1) OPTION #1: Private Car Transfer From Lisbon to Madrid (Direct)
Booking Link: https://smgk.ridebitsapp.com/central/new_reservation
2) OPTION #2: Private Car Transfer from Lisbon to Madrid (including 1h Stop)
Booking Link: https://lisbonprivatetours.com/private-car-transfer-from-lisbon-to-madrid-spain/
Other options to consider, on opposite to car transfer:
3) OPTION #3: By Airplane, several airlines available
Options available: https://www.momondo.com/
4) OPTION #4: By Train (overnight train)
Booking link: http://www.renfe.com/EN/viajeros/larga_distancia/productos/trenhotel.html
Private Guide in Lisbon / Sintra / Fatima
Please CONTACT ME HERE to hire my services.
Passionate traveler, entrepreneur, web-designer, travel article writer.
Owner of The Lisbon Guide with more than 250.000 pages visited every year.
Based in Lisbon and experienced in tourism for over 15 years, with multiple ongoing projects. Also an avid tripadvisor user level 6 with more than 300.000 readers worldwide, helping thousands of travelers yearly to plan a perfect trip.
Helping customers from all over the world, planning their perfect trip for over 15 years.
Best Hotel Recommendations: https://lisbonguide.org/hotel-recommendations-lisbon/
Private Tour Recommendations: https://lisbonprivatetours.com/book-online-guided-tours/
SEND ME A MESSAGE
Latest posts by Gonzalo (see all)
- What to see in Alfama Lisbon - July 16, 2019
- Tipping in Lisbon Portugal – How Much Should I Tip ? - July 15, 2019
- What to see in Belem Lisbon (TOP 20) - July 15, 2019