Porto is the second most important city in Portugal, visited by thousands of visitors every week.
Most of the visitors arrive to Lisbon, and then will need a transfer service to Porto.
There are below basically 3 suggestions to reach Porto comfortably from Lisbon
Starting at 198EUR PER PERSON:
1) Direct Car Transfer from Lisbon to Porto (by Concierge Portugal).
Best option to consider – (Flexible Pricing, contact us)
Booking Link/Page: https://lisbonguide.org/private-transfers-portugal/
(Flexible Pricing, contact us)
2) Private Transfer, from Lisbon to Porto (direct) by Portugal Magik Tours.
Most Economical way – Booking Link/Page: Private Transfer Service (Direct)
-> 550EUR (Direct Transfer) – FIXED PRICE up to 5 guests
3) Private Transfer from Lisbon to Porto with 2h Sightseeing Stops. by Portugal Magik Tours.
Most Relaxing way – Booking Link/Page: Private Transfer Service with 2h stops
-> 750EUR (Fixed Price up to 5 guests)
-> (Recommended stops Obidos, Nazare, or Aveiro)
5) If you wish to spend more time exploring Porto, which is defenitly recommended, as being the second most important city in Portugal, you may need 2/3 days to explore the city, check Portugal Magik suggestions here:
a) 2-Day Private Tour of Porto, from Lisbon, with roundtrip Transfers: https://portugal-magik.com/tour/porto-2-day-trip-from-lisbon-two-days/
(FROM 340EUR P.P.) – STARTING FROM LISBON
b) 3-Day Private Tour of Porto and Douro Valley, with roundtrip Transfers: https://portugal-magik.com/tour/3-day-tour-porto-douro-valley/
(FROM 425EUR P.P.) – STARTING FROM LISBON
Porto is the most important city in Northern Portugal, and a beautiful place with rich history, totally recommended to spend at least 2/3 days.
Since Porto is 3h distance from Lisbon (6h to 7h roundtrip), and located in the north of Portugal, there are some interesting places where you can stop on the way (Obidos, Nazare, Aveiro, Coimbra, etc)
The best option is to combine Obidos and Nazare on the way to Porto, as they are located on the same highway and close to each other. Or instead, stop at Aveiro, the Venice of Portugal with the famous boats.
Questions? Drop-me a message clicking here or text me on WhatsApp here: http://whatsapp.lisbonguide.org/
- Restaurant Recommendations in Lisbon and Porto - May 26, 2023
- Hiking Tours in Sintra - April 26, 2023
- 10 Things to Visit in Sintra - April 23, 2023