Porto is the second most important city in Portugal, visited by thousands of visitors every week.
Most of the visitors arrive to Lisbon, and then will need a transfer service to Porto.
There are below basically 3 suggestions to reach Porto comfortably from Lisbon:
1) Private Transfer, from Lisbon to Porto, direct with no stops by Portugal Magik Tours.
Most Economical way – Booking Link/Page: Private Transfer Service
2) Private Transfer from Lisbon to Porto with 2h Sightseeing Stops. by Portugal Magik Tours.
Most Relaxing way – Booking Link/Page: Private Transfer Service with 2h stops
3) Direct Car Transfer from Lisbon to Porto (by Concierge Portugal).
Good option to consider – Booking Link/Page: Concierge Portugal Transfer Service
4) If you wish to spend more time exploring Porto, which is defenitly recommended, as being the second most important city in Portugal, you may need 2/3 days to explore the city, check Portugal Magik suggestions here: https://portugal-magik.com/destination/porto/
Porto is the most important city in Northern Portugal, and a beautiful place with rich history, totally recommended to spend at least 2/3 days.
Since Porto is 3h distance from Lisbon (6h to 7h roundtrip), and located in the north of Portugal, there are some interesting places where you can stop on the way (Obidos, Nazare, Aveiro, Coimbra, etc)
The best option is to combine Obidos and Nazare on the way to Porto, as they are located on the same highway and close to each other. Or instead, stop at Aveiro, the Venice of Portugal with the famous boats.
Questions? Drop-me a message below or text me on WhatsApp here: http://whatsapp.lisbonguide.org/
- Fatima Sanctuary – What to Visit (HD VIDEO – MUST SEE) - February 29, 2020
- 10 Best Custard Tarts in Portugal (Pastel de Nata) - February 24, 2020
- 10 Best Restaurants in Lisbon (Must Visit) - February 24, 2020