Hire a Driver in Lisbon
Getting a driver in Lisbon can be pretty challenging if not booking in advance. Although most drivers can understand and speak some English, to get an English Speaking fluent driver and at the same knowledgeable can be a hard task. When not booking in advance, you end up getting a last-minute taxi on the street, which may not be the most convenient and interesting way of visiting Lisbon and surrounding cities.
I can provide driver services in Lisbon, for the following rates:
Option 1) 3h Half-Day Driver in Lisbon: 250EUR (Mercedes-Benz Executive Vehicle)
Option 2) 7h Full-Day Driver in Lisbon: 325EUR (Mercedes-Benz Executive Vehicle)
Please email me at Gonzalo@LisbonGuide.org for more information and booking
Additional options to consider:
1) LisbonGuide Team – TRANSPORTATION AND TOURS – https://lisbonguide.org/private-transfers-portugal/
If you are looking for transfers, and driver services (hourly, one day, multi-day), check here this option, directly provided by us. Instant reservation and modern fleet of Mercedes Vehicles (Sedan, Minivan, Minibus).
2) Lisbon Private Tours – http://lisbonprivatetours.com/
This company is one of the leading tour companies in Lisbon, operated by Sintra Magik, leading tour operators around Lisbon, specialized in Private Tours around Lisbon, Sintra and Fatima. All services are provided with luxury transportation and driver, normally Mercedes Luxury Fleet E-Class and V-Class.
3) Portugal Magik Tours & Transfers: https://portugal-magik.com/tour/driver-portugal/
4) Portugal Luxury Driver – http://portugal-luxury-driver.com/
This website provides luxury transportation with driver (sedan and minivan or minibus). They cover the major cities around Lisbon (Sintra, Fatima, Evora) and also Algarve and northern Portugal (Coimbra, Porto, Douro, Braga). All drivers are English speaking.
- 5 Best Private Day Tours from Lisbon - May 9, 2021
- Best Places to Live in Portugal - February 19, 2021
- Tips & Tricks: 5 Ways To Go From Lisbon Airport to Downtown City Centre - February 5, 2021