Fatima is considered one of the most important Catholic shrines in the world, where the apparitions of Our Lady happened in 1917, for six consecutive times, to the three little children.
Back in 2017, one hundred years after the apparitions, Pope Francis canonized the children as the Youngest Saints of the Catholic Church (non-martyrs)
Below you can see a HD (High Quality) Video of the best highlights of Fatima Sanctuary, naming here some of them:
- Chapel of the Apparitions
- Most Holy Trinity Basilica
- Basilica of Our Lady of the Rosary
- Berlin Wall (piece brought from Germany)
- Candle Praying Area
- Fatima Official Museum
- Statue of Pope John Paul II
- Statue of Pope Paul VI
- Fatima Fountains (in the middle)
- Our Lady of Aparecida (Brazil) memorial
- Tombs of the three children (Lucia, Jacinta and Francisco), inside the BasilicaAnd then, outside the Sanctuary area, you can also visit:
- Houses of the Children (original houses where they were born and lived, with more than 100 years)
- Fatima Parish church (where children were baptized)
- Via Sacra / Way of the Cross, with 14 stations, offered by Catholics from Hungary, in gratitude for the “resurrection” of Hungary after the war.
As a Catholic, I conduct myself guided tours of Fatima.
It’s one of my favorite locations in the country, for it’s faith & history, and for the spiritual feeling that no other place on earth will provide you.