Porto is together with Lisbon, the most popular destination in Portugal.
It’s considered the second largest city in the Portugal, with 1500 years of history.
Porto has its origins in a Roman settlement named Portus Cale, that led later to the name of the country, Portugal.
Evidence shows that the city was founded back in 417. Over 1500 years, it had various rulers, among others the Suevi, the Goths and the Moors. Later, and during almost 800 years, it was one of the most important cities during the Portuguese Monarchy (1143-1910).
Today is a fascinating city, with lot of history to learn, and of course never forgetting the famous Port Wine Production (Oldest Wine Region in the world – Douro).
For Jewish Private Tours in Porto, you have two options to consider:
1) If you are already in Porto and looking only for one half-day or one full-day tour, please contact Sara from PortoAlities: https://portoalities.com/en/private-tour/
Sara is an exceptional guide, and provides outstanding guided tours in Porto.
Please mention the Lisbon Guide on your contact with Sara.
2) If you are coming from Lisbon to Porto, you can use the private transportation provided by Pedro, and include also a half-day tour of Porto, or a full-day next morning: https://lisbonprivatetours.com/jewish-tours-pedro/
Pedro is an outstanding guide, specializsed in Jewish History, and can cover the whole country on Jewish History (Lisbon, Evora, Castelo de Vide Belmonte, Castelo Branco, Trancoso, Douro, Porto, etc).
Please mention the Lisbon Guide on your contact with Pedro.
Private Guide in Lisbon / Sintra / Fatima
Please CONTACT ME HERE to hire my services.
Passionate traveler, entrepreneur, web-designer, travel article writer.
Owner of The Lisbon Guide with more than 250.000 pages visited every year.
Based in Lisbon and experienced in tourism for over 15 years, with multiple ongoing projects. Also an avid tripadvisor user level 6 with more than 300.000 readers worldwide, helping thousands of travelers yearly to plan a perfect trip.
Helping customers from all over the world, planning their perfect trip for over 15 years.
Best Hotel Recommendations: https://lisbonguide.org/hotel-recommendations-lisbon/
Private Tour Recommendations: https://lisbonprivatetours.com/book-online-guided-tours/
SEND ME A MESSAGE
Latest posts by Gonzalo (see all)
- What to see in Alfama Lisbon - July 16, 2019
- Tipping in Lisbon Portugal – How Much Should I Tip ? - July 15, 2019
- What to see in Belem Lisbon (TOP 20) - July 15, 2019