My articles about Jewish history and attractions in Lisbon have been seen by thousands of visitors every month, over the last several years, showing relevant information about the Jewish Heritage in Portugal, and what to expect when visiting Lisbon and Portugal.
Some of the best articles I have written before are shown here:
1) Kosher Food in Lisbon: https://lisbonguide.org/jewish-kosher-food-lisbon/
2) Alfama Jewish Quarter: https://lisbonguide.org/alfama-jewish-quarter-rua-judiaria/
3) Lisbon Synagogue Share Tikva: https://lisbonguide.org/lisbon-synagogue/
4) Lisbon Jewish Memorial: https://lisbonguide.org/lisbon-jewish-memorial/
I would like know to introduce some of the best Jewish Tours of Lisbon, provided by Pedro, one of the best Private Tour Guides in Lisbon, specialized in history and Jewish heritage, Co-Founder of Jewish Tours Portugal. Operating daily in Lisbon, for a full-day of approx 8h, Pedro will show you the best of Lisbon, with a combination of Jewish History and Portuguese Discoveries, passing by Lisbon downtown and Belem.
You can see more information and book online under the following link: https://lisbonprivatetours.com/lisbon-city-jewish-heritage-private-tour/
Questions? Drop-me a message below or text me on WhatsApp here: http://whatsapp.lisbonguide.org/
- 5 Best Private Day Tours from Lisbon - May 9, 2021
- Best Places to Live in Portugal - February 19, 2021
- Tips & Tricks: 5 Ways To Go From Lisbon Airport to Downtown City Centre - February 5, 2021