Working with the best real estate agent, can sometimes be a challenge.
The Real Estate Market in Portugal has been growing over the past several years, with great opportunities for both living and as an investment.
Here are the top 5 recommendations:
1) Choose the best agent. A reputable brand, with a professional and honest agent.
2) Work with an agent that has access to MLS. With MLS, one single agent can show you ANY property for sale in the market.
3) Be informed about Golden Visa opportunities. You can get European Citizenship and a second passport (Portuguese), when investing in Real Estate and following some guidelines.
4) Get accurate details about fiscal / taxes and benefits for your personal situation.
5) It is possible to buy property from abroad, without the need to visit Portugal, specially for investment purposes.
I will be glad to assist you here in Portugal, with your investment. You can contact me using the form below.
- Belcanto Michelin Restaurant in Lisbon - December 1, 2023
- Ramiro Restaurant: A Culinary Landmark in Lisbon’s Gastronomic Map - December 1, 2023
- Christmas Lights in Lisbon: What to Visit This Year - December 1, 2023