Sometimes it might be difficult to find the best hotels in Lisbon. Often happens that not knowing the city, you may end up at the wrong location, at a terrible place, or not close to the center of Lisbon. I have selected below the five best hotels in Lisbon, updated in November 2018, so you can choose the best option for you. I know extensively most of the hotels in the city, and often stay as invited guests, at recently opened hotels, in order to check their quality and level of service, and be able to pass this information to our readers of The Lisbon Guide.
5 Best Hotels in Lisbon (UPDATED LIST July 2019)
1) Valverde Hotel Lisboa: https://www.booking.com/hotel/valverde-lisboa
2) Pousada de Lisboa: https://www.booking.com/hotel/pousada-de-lisboa
3) Avenida Palace Hotel: https://www.booking.com/hotel/avenida-palace
4) Hilton Doubletree Hotel: https://www.booking.com/hotel/double-tree-hilton-hotel-lisbon
5) Portobay Liberdade Hotel: https://www.booking.com/hotel/porto-bay-liberdade
I also decided to suggest an additional hotel, on top of the list of 5 above, since it could not be out of this list: Pestana Palace Hotel: https://www.booking.com/hotel/pestana-palace. Alhough not located in the city center, it’s probably one of the most luxury and glamourous, set inside an old palace of Lisbon.
Travel Planner / Tour Specialist in Portugal
Please EMAIL ME HERE to hire my services.
Contact me using WhatsApp HERE
Passionate traveler, entrepreneur, travel planner and tour specialist in Portugal.
Owner of The Lisbon Guide with more than 250.000 pages visited every year.
Based in Lisbon and experienced in tourism for over 15 years, with multiple ongoing projects.
Also an avid TripAdvisor user level 6 with more than 300.000 readers worldwide, helping thousands of travelers yearly to plan a perfect trip.
Helping customers from all over the world, planning their perfect trip for over 15 years.
Best Hotel Recommendations: https://lisbonguide.org/hotel-recommendations-lisbon/
Private Tour Recommendations: https://lisbonguide.org/tours-from-lisbon/
Lisbon Airport Transfers: https://lisbonguide.org/lisbon-airport-transfers/
*Disclaimer: The article above expresses my opinion, and some services may be provided directly by myself.
SEND ME A MESSAGE
Latest posts by Gonzalo (see all)
- Traffic / Car Restrictions in Sintra / Best Recommendations - December 6, 2019
- Skip The Line Tickets - November 19, 2019
- Lisbon Wine & Tapas – 5 Best Places - November 9, 2019